Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Tis the Day Before Christmas



Tis the day before Christmas and I’m all alone
I’m sad today for I have no one to phone
My dog’s at my side saying all is ok
Still I will be sad all of the day
Many are out buying that last minuet gift
As I sit at home and my mind goes adrift

Diamonds for her and gadgets for him
Toys for the children no one will be grim
Truth be told there’s many like me
Alone with no one to share levity
A bottle of wine a case of bad beer
Seeking within to find their good cheer

Being alone is not the most evil passion
Having no one to love is the greatest devastation
It’s the season of giving of sharing of loving
And so many have voids and will end this day weeping
The good news is this season will end
A new year will come and this feeling suspend

Next year may bring me a person to love
Down on my knees I ask him above
It’s his birthday we celebrate he’s the one to petition
To concede now would disregard his qualification
As I’m alone today I maintain my sanguinity
For he won’t forsake my hearts necessity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Custom Search